Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hollywood Beach Day!!!

     Hey buddies!

     I don't know why, today I was much more tired than yesterday. Even though, I had a great sleep, I couldn't help myself falling asleep in Karen's class. I love her so much, the students tried to wake me up but she just let me sleep :)

     After the third session, the bus arrived and took us to the Hollywood Beach. It's great beach. The ocean is so warm and there is no stone under it. It's all sands. We swam some time and took a look at the shops.
Hollywood Beach

Emmy and Batuhan

Hollywood Beach

Marc 

Manuela


     When we got back to the hotel we did the same things; swimming in the pool, having dinner etc. :D Then, I went my room early cause I dont wanna sleep at classes anymore :D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment