Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I Hate EMILY!!!

     Hey guys!

     Emily is the of the storm which was in Florida this weekend and destroyed my weekend!! Anyway, let's look how it made my weekend terrible!

06.08.2011

     In the morning Janis, Janine, Elly and I went to Dunkin' Donuts to have breakfast.

     And in the middle of the day I prepared my room for the party. Because the Guadeloupeans will tomorrow, I invited them to the hotel and we swam together in the pool. Then they left and we got so sad because we really loved each other.

07.08.2011

     In the morning Janine, Janis and I went to Denny's for breakfast :D

     Then, I wanted to go to Broward Mall. However, because of the Emily it was raining and I had to wait for the bus for 20 mins. Then I arrived to the mall but it was so small and I decided to go to the BestBuy. Under the rain, I had to wait for the bus for 45 mins!!! BestBuy was also so small so I decided to go back but I waited 50 mins for the bus again!

     In short that was an awful day :/

No comments:

Post a Comment