Thursday, July 21, 2011

Being In The Classroom Again

     Hello!
     I didn't understand why but my alarm didn't work today, and I was about to be late for the school. I quicky got ready and went downstairs to have my breakFAST! I had some jealy bread and a glass of orange juice. When we arrived to the school, they gave us our exam results and told me that I am in the higest class, which is ACA 2,5 B.
NSU
   
     When I got into the classroom, I was nervous a bit because there were a lot of old people in the classroom. They all are in Miami to learn English. The first teacher was Vavien who is a really funny woman. She has a great prononciaton and sometimes she makes her voice really strange :D She tought us something new. I have never heard about them when I was in prep school. It's all because they teach us academic english in Turkey. Anyway, our second teacher was Michael who is also the guy planning all the trips. He is really funny too but he is better than Vavien. Sometimes she can be a bit boring but Michael's lessons are always enjoyable. And the last teacher was Don who is really boring! Even though he should be teaching us how to speak fluently, we couldn't speak even a word. We just read some sheets and that's all. I hope he'll be better and we'll talk a bit.
SAWGRASS

     After the third session was over, they took us to the SawGrass which is the biggest shopping mall in Florida. It's a really good shopping center. It has only one floor but it's giant. I didn't buy anything for now but next time I'm gonna buy lots of things :) I just checked the costs and I'm gonna go with money and buy them :D I had Burger King there! Burger King is always delicious in all countries I think :D
Agent P

     When we came back to the hotel, we went to the Publix as usual to buy something. We decided to eat sandwich with tuna fish as dinner instead of going to a restaurant. We bought the needed ingredients and prepare our meal in Heliya's room. Meal was really delicious and we decided to repeat tomorrow. Then, we chatted some and went our rooms to have a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment