Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Regular Day 2 Have A Rest :)

     Hey guys!
     We didn't have anything special for today. Actually, there were a city tour today but I was exhausted so, I prefer to stay in the hotel. Fortunately, we're gonna have another city in next weeks so, I'll be able to join them. Anyway,  let's look what I did in that REGULAR day.

     Firstly, I should say that I'm glad to see the waffles woman again in the restaurant. I just started to think that she's fired or sick. Fortunately, she's OK and still with us :D After having breakfast, we went to the school and learnd that ACA-2,5/A and ACA-2,5/B are combined with each other. The good new is that Ed is our new teacher. He's the best teacher in the school and he's so funny. In the next posts I'm planning to share a photo of him. He's the best teacher that I've ever seen. And in the 2nd session Karen was with us and she's a really good person, too. At least I didn't get bored in her class. We talked about stress, its harms and so farth. And we didn't attend to the 3rd session cuz Dan is still with us and I don't like him.
In front of the TALK International

     Anyway, after the school we visited the library to hire some music CDs. So, we went to the Campus side and ate sandwiches from Subway then, went to the library. There weren't so much to hire as popular music so I didn't hire anything.
The Library of the NSU

     When we were back to the hotel, we started swimming as usual. Then, I invited my friends to my room and we played poker, smoked hookah and listened to music. Saeed made me think to buy Iphone4. Normally, I was gonna buy a Blackberry Torch but he introduced me Iphone4 in a very detailed way, so I thought better of it.

     After the meeting, we went to the Publix and I bought some bread, peanut butter and some cheese so I can make sandwiches by myself :D I'm kinda bored of eating outside everyday. No sooner had we been back to the hotel, we started playing okey on Facebook. That was funny because even though we were in the same room. Then we got bored and suddenly decided to go to the swimming pool. That was a crazy idea cuz the pool was already closed. However, we went to the pool and started swimming, then somebody came and warned us. So we had to go to our rooms. We're gonna swim in the morning, before going to the school again :)

   

No comments:

Post a Comment