Monday, July 25, 2011

Nice Weekend

     Hello again!
     It's really hard to write here daily, so I'm writing the whole weekend in one post :)

23.07.2011
Westfield - Broward Mall

F*cking Chinese Restaurant 

 On saturday, there were a city tour which I didn't attend. I didn't go because I was really tired that day so I chose to sleep. I woke at 12 in the moon and at 2pm I went to the Best Buy to buy a video camera. I bought a Sony Handycam. Then I spent some time in the pool. In the evening Heliya and I were really hungry so we went to the Westfield Broward Mall. Unfortunately it had been closed before we arrived and we saw only one restaurant opened around there. It was called "Jade Garden Restaurant". However, there was a surprise waiting for us. When we entered that place we realized that it's a chinese restaurant and I hate chinese restaurants. So, no sooner had we got in, than we exitted :D However, we had to wait for the bus for an hour and we were starving! Finally, we took a bus, arrived to the hotel and met our hunger.



24.07.2011
Ft. Lauderdale Beach

Ft. Lauderdale Beach

Dasha - Bestian - Asami

Santiago
   
     Sunday was Jamie's free day and he took us to the Ft. Lauderdale Beach. The beach was absolutely good and the weather was extremely hot. So, we swam a lot. However, I forgot my mp4 player in the pocket of my swimsuit, so it's not working anymore. Anyway, I would buy another one from here and I have a reason now :D After the beach we turned back to the hotel and spent our time in the pool. When the pool is closed at 10 pm I invited everybody to my room and we played poker together.

No comments:

Post a Comment