Thursday, July 28, 2011

Shoppin' Time!!!

     Hey guys!
     Today started in a weird way. We got into the shuttle and it stopped at a gas station to buy gas. However, it didn't work. The driver told us that the shuttle was broken down, so we had to take the bus number 2. We waited for a time for the bus therefore, we were late for school. While waiting for the bus we took some group photos :D
Multinational Group :D

     The school was good today. Like always, Ed and Karen were so enjoyable :) And I attended to 3rd session today but I realized that it's so boring. We don't even need the teacher because we already chat without him. I asked other students if they like the teacher or not and they were all with me. We should change this teacher immediately.

Hey Stitch!
Gibson - Maestro

     When I was back to the hotel, we swam in the pool and then I went my room to sleep cuz I was really tired since I had been to the SawGrass Mill.

No comments:

Post a Comment