Friday, July 29, 2011

Free Day -Kind Of Boring :(

     Hey guys,

     Today I had no plan and also school had no plan for us. So, it was a regular day for me.

     Ed was soooooo funny like always. He has a lot of naughty jokes :P Karen was also OK again, I kinnda like her she's just like my mum. So sweet woman :) However, Don is getting worse and worse! Therefore, I talked about this with Barbara. Starting from next week, we'll have a new teacher, I think his name is Steven. We all were happy about this :D
McDonald's - Plantation

     Before coming to the hotel, Jamie took us to the McDonald's because it was $0.49 for each hamburger. Everybody bought 10 hamburgers, so we can eat them all week long :D

Monopoly USA - Electronic Banking :D
   

     When wwe arrived to the hotel, we played monopoly. Of course, we couldn't finish it because Batuhan had to go to buy a new laptop for his brother. However, I was about to win :P When it was night time, we met in the poolside and chatted but I went back a bit early cause I had to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment